SynthCtrl: Plugin for MED-SS to Control all the
Hardware Midi Synths.
- It's a kind of Personal Developed Midi Control Panel, to Automate My
- This way I have Total Control over the Midi Synths, and Recall of all
the Midi Settings.
- Beside Normal Midi Messages, it also sends Sysex.
- All midi data is Send by the nsm SendMidi Commands.
- MED-SS is fully automated by ARexx.
- It uses MED-SS Sample Editor to Chop Samples.
- It's Coded in Amiga OS 68K Amos Pro Basic with the GUI & LDOS
- It's never been available for Public, Cause it's for Personal Use in
my Music Studio.
- If I wanne make it available for Public, it should be a complete hdf
image, I guess.
- and this gives me problems with copyrights....
- And I could never garanty it will work for other Synth Setups
- Since Jun 2016 I'm using a White Macbook 2008 - XP SP3 with WinUAE
and the EMU 2x2
- I'm using Ableton v9 64Bit with The E-RM MultiClock and Midex8 (4x)
& AMT8 as Sequencer.
- MED-SS runs in sync with Ableton