SynthCtrl: Plugin for MED-SS to Control all the
Hardware Midi Synths.
- It's a kind of Personal Developed Midi Control Panel, to Automate My
- This way I have Total Control over the Midi Synths, and Recall of all
the Midi Settings.
- Beside Normal Midi Messages, it also sends Sysex.
- All midi data is Send by the nsm SendMidi Commands.
- MED-SS is fully automated by ARexx.
- It uses MED-SS Sample Editor to Chop Samples.
- It's Coded in Amiga OS 68K Amos Pro Basic with the GUI & LDOS
- It's never been available for Public, Cause it's for Personal Use in
my Music Studio.
- If I wanne make it available for Public, it should be a complete hdf
image, I guess.
- and this gives me problems with copyrights....
- I could never warranty it will work for other Synth Setups
- It can run on a A1200/020-8MB,
- But I'm using SynthCtrl on a Amiga A4000/060 CyberstormPPC.
- No Gfx card is neccesary, It can use PAL or DoublePal
- As Midi Interface I use a Trivaldi, but only Midi OUT 1 is
- Since Jun 2016 I'm using a Mac Mini 2007 -XP SP3 SSD with WinUAE and
the Midi-Mate II
- I'm using Ableton with The E-RM MultiClock as Sequencer.
- I can still use MED-SS as sequencer, but I bounce the Tracks to